- What is “Slow-Pitch” Jigging?
- What is wrong with hi-speed jigging?
- How to make actions with Slow Pitch Jigging
- Slow-Pitch, Hi-Pitch, and Long Fall Jerks
- Fish Fight Part 1: Don’t pump your rod
- Fish Fight Part 2: Fighting Strategies
- High Pitch Jerk
- How do I match the rod to the jig?
- Map the rod actions on the clock
- Tensioned fall or free fall?
- Close look on jig movements
- Slow Pitch Jigging on Video
- Setting up the Slow-Pitch Jigging
- Slow Pitch Jigging Rods
- Reels for Slow Pitch Jigging
- Line system
- Light Line for Vertical Game
- Rod to Jig Match
- How to select the rod, the jig and the jig weight
- What Seafloor Control jigs to use in different conditions
- Assembling Double Hook
- Hook Setup
- My Terminal Setup Illustration
- Boating in vertical alignment with the jig
- Seafloor Control Jig Tactical Info
- Customizing of the grip of Slow Jerker
Slow Pitch in Depth
- Tips for Fishing on a Free-Drifting Boat
- Slow Pitch Bible Overview
- What we want to know about fish
- How to get out of snagging
- Different slow pitch applications
- How can I catch a monster?
- In-depth study on hooks for slow pitch jigging
- Why not pump the rod?